Your packages are just as important to us.

Your packages are just as important to us!



We are still open and operating during this time. Our warehouse continues to ship 1-5 days after each order is placed. 


Due to COVID-19 shipping delays with USPS/FEDEX/UPS are occurring more often than normal.


This won't happen with every order, 95% of our orders are making it into your hands in a timely manner BUT the other 5% are not. 


Once your package leaves our warehouse it is entrusted into the carriers hands. We have had the following happen:

  • packages are marked as delivered before they are delivered - most customers are finding their packages with neighbors OR its delivered up to 2 weeks after. 
  • packages are marked as lost - most customers find that their packages are "found" and delivered within 2 weeks. 


During these unfortunate COVID delays, until shipping carriers "catch up" we are asking the 5% of customers that are experiencing any of the above to expect their packages to be delivered 2-4 weeks after packages have shipped from our warehouse. 


ASK! Of course if you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to us at:


We want you to know we appreciate you supporting our small business. We are here to answer any questions you may have. 

Thank you!

Leina Shine Support Team